1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Furry Trash's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Furry Trash, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Furry Trash

Furry Trash

Multi1v1: Rank#23405
    1. Furry Trash
    2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:212179996
    3. Age: 15, birthday will be March 22.
    4. Server: 1v1
    5. Time played on server: 31 Hours
    6. Reason(s) why you think you will be a good moderator:
    I binge the frick out of the 1v1 server (mostly online on weekends, week-days I will try once a night). When I am on, I notice the lack of staff is quite - inadequate. I am here simply to play, socialize, and to tattletale on cheaters (I have reported 5 so far in the discord). I believe that I have the responsibility to be able to handle this sort of thing. I have had experience with moderation and administration of servers before, but this would be my first CS:GO server moderation (previously owner and admin of a couple Garry's Mod servers). But yeah, basically I see a previlant problem of - not necissarily a toxic community, but toxic players nontheless. And it has gotten to the point where I either have three to four people muted at a time, or I voice_enable 0 for the entire session. It takes away from the experience and makes socializing a pain. And unfortunetly, nine times out of ten: nobody is on to get rid of them. So I am hoping, as a avid member of the ever-so-growing community, I can make a change to the server for the better. I would also like to add that Dylxn recommended me to apply. Thanks for reading fellas, and have a nice day.​
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Vibez

Deagle: Rank#6002
    Multi1v1: Rank#4035
    AWP Bhop: Rank#8
    Nice pfp
    • Crying Crying x 2
  3. Dylxn

Deagle: Rank#6002
    Multi1v1: Rank#322
    AWP Bhop: Rank#15545
    +1 Consistently Active, Knows his way around a server, Keeps toxicity to a minimum and helps me catch cheaters.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Pride

Deagle: Rank#471
    Multi1v1: Rank#2903
    AWP Bhop: Rank#700
    Very easy going with everyone. A def plus one.png
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ant

Ant Staff Member Owner

Deagle: Rank#416
    Multi1v1: Rank#18
    AWP Bhop: Rank#48